Skip to content

Bard meets Shadow dancer.

I made a Bard for iwd:ee and down the road I wanna multi- into Shadow dancer, but I remember reading somewhere that I can't multi- into kits.

Do I need to start over and make him ...dancer first or do I just mod it? Near-infinity, EE Keeper, something like that?

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Bards can't dual-class. Closest would be Shadowdancer/Mage. You have to start with Shadowdancer unless you use keeper to modify your thief to Shadowdancer after the dual.
  • Chronos371Chronos371 Member Posts: 16
    I thought so; no way to make a Shadow dancer/Bard instead?
    Because I had the same kinda trouble with my Barbarian and someone told me Shadow keeper would work.
  • Multiclassing and Dual Classing are options available only to certain classes, and unfortunately Bard isn't one of them.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    The closest you can get to a shadowdancer/bard would be a multiclassed mage/thief or fighter/mage/thief. The good news is that MTs and FMTs are among the strongest and most versatile characters in the game so either would be a solid choice for CHARNAME.
    I did both on separate playthroughs, one was a Gnome Illusionist/Thief (still one of my favourites). F/M/T was O...K; a pain in ass to level.