Skip to content

Question about replaying the first chapter of the Official Campaign...

Is it possible to play the first chapter again using the same character from the first play-through?

Comments

• StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    Is it possible to play the first chapter again using the same character from the first play-through?
    Yep. You can play it over and over again. Just save the character
    StummvonBordwehrZaxaresJuliusBorisov
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Staran - thanks for the information! One small issue - what I would like to do is play the first chapter again with some of the same characters that I used for my first play-through. Unfortunately, when I went to play the first chapter again, all of my characters are at level 1. I was hoping to play the first chapter again with these characters, but at the level they were at when I finished it the first time. If I recall correctly, they are at around level 7 or 8. I went to play the first chapter again, and all of my characters listed are at level 1. Is it possible to play the chapters again using characters who are above level 1? Any help is appreciated!!!
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    edited October 2019
    Staran - thanks for the information! One small issue - what I would like to do is play the first chapter again with some of the same characters that I used for my first play-through. Unfortunately, when I went to play the first chapter again, all of my characters are at level 1. I was hoping to play the first chapter again with these characters, but at the level they were at when I finished it the first time. If I recall correctly, they are at around level 7 or 8. I went to play the first chapter again, and all of my characters listed are at level 1. Is it possible to play the chapters again using characters who are above level 1? Any help is appreciated!!!

In nwn their is a difference between saving a game and saving a character. Hopefully you still have a saved game from your first run through of the game?
    In the character sheet you can « save character ». That puts your character in the same local vault as your level one character. Just bring that character in as you plays the game.

Or you could be like me and use the OHS hak and bring that character in as your henchmen.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Ah, got it! Thanks so much, Staran!