Skip to content

Greetings

Hi all, I’m a longtime lurker who’s finally taken the plunge and signed up. I was a big fan of the Baldurs Gate series when it launched originally back in the late 90’s and was delighted when Beamdog provided us with the Enhanced Editions as it gave me a way of playing my favourite games through tablet, which is fantastic for me as I rarely get near a computer these days due to my avid gamer children.

I’ve got all of the EE collection with the exception of NwN which I’m waiting for release on either iOS or Switch as my primary gaming platform.

As far as Beamdog goes, keep up the great work and I’m intrigued to see what you come up with in the future!
StummvonBordwehrZaghoulHaHaCharadelolienAerakar

Comments

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    Welcome @Eddster
    Glad to have you on board.

I have also played the game for many years, and am now thrilled to play it on iOS (don’t think I would be able to play the games otherwise due to RL/kids).

I am also looking forward to the NwN and I suspect a lot are looking forward to it.

The forum is very friendly and a lot helpful people can help you on almost all topics. Hope you enjoy your stay
    Zaghoullolien
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    I can relate to everything you say with the exception that my kids are grown and gone.

Welcome to the forum! :)
    StummvonBordwehrlolienAerakar
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Eddster wrote: »
    Hi all, I’m a longtime lurker who’s finally taken the plunge and signed up. I was a big fan of the Baldurs Gate series when it launched originally back in the late 90’s and was delighted when Beamdog provided us with the Enhanced Editions as it gave me a way of playing my favourite games through tablet, which is fantastic for me as I rarely get near a computer these days due to my avid gamer children.

I’ve got all of the EE collection with the exception of NwN which I’m waiting for release on either iOS or Switch as my primary gaming platform.

As far as Beamdog goes, keep up the great work and I’m intrigued to see what you come up with in the future!

Welcome!
    lolien
  • EddsterEddster Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for the warm welcome all :). I notice as well that Beamdog and Skybound seem to have a good thing going...an isometric style rpg based on the Walking Dead would be pretty epic too, just saying like :smiley:
    lolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome! Here, have a mug of ale till you wait for computer access: ?
    Aerakar