Skip to content

Bg2 Sorcerer -how forget spell

Can I as Sorcerer forget Spells?
I use only 2-3 from level 1-2 and now I have many more thats just useless. Can I somehow delete them?

Comments

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    Normally you cannot change your sorcerer spell selection. But if you use Shadowkeeper you can replace the spells with different ones.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,314
    If you're playing the Enhanced Edition, EEkeeper works instead of Shadowkeeper.
  • majbermajber Member Posts: 53
    I want to do it without EEkeeper becouse Im using mod and I dont want to break saves.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,314
    EEkeeper works whether you're using mods or not.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited November 2019
    a sorcerer has a limited choice of spells, even if is true that depending on play style probably only 2 or 3 lev1 are used most of the time the other ones can be very useful in some situations or for some tactics, ie using one or more PI to spam chromatic orbs after you lower enemy st trough some spell like greater malison.
    and this is only one of the many examples.
    for a sorcerer there are no un useful spells...

EDIT: the sorcerer is very powerful, but a little boring to play as some players tend to stick at only few tactics that work for them, but there is much more if a little of research and fantasy is used.
    his versatility in using each spell that he knows make him able to experiment unusual tactics at will and without preparation as no memorization is needed, use it to fight the boredom of his extreme power.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Grond0 wrote: »
    EEkeeper works whether you're using mods or not.

99% of the time. If @majber is using the multiclass bard component of Might and Guile, then EEkeeper will wreck every bard in their game just by being opened.