Skip to content

Aribeth legs

2»

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Fallen Aribeth would look better with black leather straps and some blood splatters. Also missing her metal collar as depicted in her fallen portrait.
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    edited November 2019
    Fallen Aribeth would look better with black leather straps and some blood splatters. Also missing her metal collar as depicted in her fallen portrait.

I added the collar after I posted that, she is a work in progress. I was thinking about making the straps black, but hesitating thinking I kinda over-kill the black on her hehe. Where should I put the blood splatters they do no show well on armor. I will think about some spots.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Another possibility would be to make her armor somewhat wine reddish. Her blackguard portrait kind of has this red tint all over her equipment. Could be blood, or it could be the base color of her equipment. Anyways, that may help to reduce the dominatrix black of her get-up.
    edited November 2019
    Another possibility would be to make her armor somewhat wine reddish. Her blackguard portrait kind of has this red tint all over her equipment. Could be blood, or it could be the base color of her equipment. Anyways, that may help to reduce the dominatrix black of her get-up.

Is this the image you talking about? I think that more lighting. I will finish some other stuff then put up a few different version like you suggest and see what people think and say.

tumblr_inline_p7grojVIQ71rztaub_540.jpg

Necklace / gloves added
    7h0ec4zovs5x.jpg
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Hmm, is there any way to change her facial expression for the Blackguard version? Be nice if she had a more menacing smile, but not a big issue. XD
    Yes I will bend in the eyebrows and add middle bump (I have already cut off the corners of the mouth to take away the smile and give a more serious look and squinted the eyes some) It subtle and most people will not notice it. I working on the armor samples right now and I back to work so it going slow down some. I going for a look similar to the picture below and may even change the hair mesh.
    1505640-aribeth_03.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Some variants, blood splats, black boots, black straps. Thoughts?
    shfvfyt9uhwn.jpg
    553527wdohqo.jpg
    x43xowrvap8i.jpg

Post edited by ShadowM on
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I like it! I also kinda want to wipe that blood off her cheek. ;)
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    axe the blood,, although it does look good, it's too situation specific. IMO
  • JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    I agree with getting rid of the blood, although I think replacing it with scratches, bruises, or even a (small) scar would be okay, as it helps define her changed character. Great work!
    4d6lej8gnvov.jpg
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    Can that model lose the armor or is it baked on?
    Calgacus wrote: »
    Can that model lose the armor or is it baked on?

No, the body and armor are one mesh. Zwerkules did release some bare female models on the vault that I going to go back and clean up again (last time I did it I had a hard drive fail soon after and lost most of my work ugh) and make them into base line of human / elves with base clothes that you can easily layer on different armor/ clothing for different variants. That down the line still have to finish like three projects before that. There are parts of Aribeth's armor like the shoulder guards and the legs that can be save out of armor pieces. Her head and hair are not one mesh so it good to swap in other hair styles easily. I can delete her out of the armor and use the chest piece and other parts as armor parts too.

I think this is good, I got other projects to finish while I got some time off for the holiday.
    dgpp2vq2keed.jpg
  • I like it - good work as always