• Joril's Badge
    In Lower Dorn's Deep (chapter 6):
    • Marketh's Badge
    • Malavon's Badge
    • Maiden Ilmadia's Badge
    • Brother Perdiem's Badge
    Which one are you missing?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i would almost bet it's joril's badge ( that one can easily be missed )

what you need to do is go into the ice castle where all the slaves were ( unless they are still there ) if not there is a book on the ground ( engineering of building bridges or some such ) that you will need in your inventory and then you need to go to the broken bridge on the bottome left side of the map outside

if the slaves are still around, i believe there is a guy named goth who can give you the book ( he is over by the book shelves on the left hand side of the slave area )
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2019
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    i would almost bet it's joril's badge ( that one can easily be missed )
    Yup that one's always the troublemaker.

I remember back when IWD first came out--me, my brother, and my mother were all playing through. My mom, a wise puzzle game player in her early forties. Me, a six- or seven-year-old. My bro, a 13- or 14-year-old. All of us got stuck in this exact same spot, with five badges and a whole lotta confusion.

My mom was the one to finally consider, "what if that broken bridge is actually important?" and figure it out. Then we all went about clearing the game--it was the first Infinity Engine game I completed, and it stayed that way until I came back to BG1 at age 15 and finally beat it. Thanks, Mom.