I'm a tiefling druid.

My stats are:
Str: 14
Dex: 12
Con: 14
Int: 12
Wis: 16
Chr: 10

I want to become a shifter. Believe it or not, this is the first time I'm becoming a druid in NWN. I want to eventually become an epic shifter. What path should I go on to eventually get a wisdom of 30? Are there specific feats I should take?

Please help guys!

Comments

• CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    The only way I've gotten a base 30 Wisdom by LVL 28 I think is by spending the max attribute points on character creation to max Wisdom than take every bonus point on Lvls 4 8 12 16 20 24 28 on Wisdom and even with that I had to get the bonus epic feats available from LVL 21 to boost Wisdom more.
  • RananRanan Member Posts: 34
    One of the best ways to do this is to start with as high wis as you possibly can, take wis every 4th level for your stat up, and AFTER level 20 take champion of torm levels and take the Great Wisdom feat each time. CoT is unique in that it gains bonus feats every other level like a fighter and one of those bonus feats happens to be the Wisdom feat
    DerpCityStummvonBordwehr1130210
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Ranan wrote: »
    One of the best ways to do this is to start with as high wis as you possibly can, take wis every 4th level for your stat up, and AFTER level 20 take champion of torm levels and take the Great Wisdom feat each time. CoT is unique in that it gains bonus feats every other level like a fighter and one of those bonus feats happens to be the Wisdom feat

Thanks that's what I was looking for.