Skip to content

Patch 1.79 problems

I have noticed that when I create a module in the toolset or load one from the vault, the module description screen is empty even though there is a description in the toolset set on the module. If I delete the description the module will display "No Module Description Available". If I add one it shoes nothing. Any reason why?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Tagging @virusman
  • virusmanvirusman Member, Developer Posts: 173
    Awas73 wrote: »
    I have noticed that when I create a module in the toolset or load one from the vault, the module description screen is empty even though there is a description in the toolset set on the module. If I delete the description the module will display "No Module Description Available". If I add one it shoes nothing. Any reason why?
    What's the Toolset language and game language? The description field is a localized string; if languages don't match, it may not show anything.
  • Old_GithOld_Gith Member Posts: 152
    I have the same issue using English modules. All of my custom created modules are missing their description. Does it no longer use the Description field under Module Properties?
  • Awas73Awas73 Member Posts: 63
    I am using English as well. The only difference that has occurred is the patch update. They were there before I upgraded.