Skip to content

Dungeon Eternal X

KavselKavsel Member Posts: 4
I'm a DeX vet, known then as Bones, and was interested in finding out if anyone knows who is currently hosting/running the DeX PW? I would really love to see it get a good player base back and get back to its former glory. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Seraphim

Comments

• SeraphimSeraphim Member Posts: 4
    Hey Bones! Don’t know if you would remember me or not. I went by Seraphim on DEX. I devved along side nesstea after the HoW splinter. When I stepped down there was a DM from OotHL that had stepped up to host after ness left. Can’t remember his name though. He was the last host that I knew of.
  • KavselKavsel Member Posts: 4
    Seraphim wrote: »
    Hey Bones! Don’t know if you would remember me or not. I went by Seraphim on DEX. I devved along side nesstea after the HoW splinter. When I stepped down there was a DM from OotHL that had stepped up to host after ness left. Can’t remember his name though. He was the last host that I knew of.

Hey Seph! Of course I remember you, who could forget! I was actually online today and got hooked up with Chuck and he got me set with the discord and what I needed. Would be good to play with you again if you ever jump on anymore.
    Seraphim
    Kavsel wrote: »
    Hey Seph! Of course I remember you, who could forget! I was actually online today and got hooked up with Chuck and he got me set with the discord and what I needed. Would be good to play with you again if you ever jump on anymore.

:) Haven’t seen chuck in a long time either! Is he hosting the server these days? I don’t have the ability to play currently but I am planning to pick up EE and from what I can tell the online servers will have cross platform play. I would love to see DeX come back. Could you hook me up with the discord?
    I wonder if whoever is hosting will pull my old login info from the Database. I can’t remember it for the life of me. I am back and forth between getting this on Steam or waiting half a month for it on PS4 with all DLC content included.
  • KavselKavsel Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Seraphim wrote: »

:) Haven’t seen chuck in a long time either! Is he hosting the server these days? I don’t have the ability to play currently but I am planning to pick up EE and from what I can tell the online servers will have cross platform play. I would love to see DeX come back. Could you hook me up with the discord?

I would honestly just get it from steam. The console version will only let you play on Arelith and another RP server. And since they don't support console keyboard and mouse I don't see it being very friendly for DeX.

Oh, and he's not hosting it. Someone else is who apparently, from what I've heard, is hosting a couple different servers and has some sort of coding degree. I'm hoping that we can get some life into the server and get back to large scale PvP
    Post edited by Kavsel on
    Seraphim
    "Kavsel wrote: »

discord.gg/JQNCkqJ

I would honestly just get it from steam. The console version will only let you play on Arelith and another RP server. And since they don't support console keyboard and mouse I don't see it being very friendly for DeX.

Oh, and he's not hosting it. Someone else is who apparently, from what I've heard, is hosting a couple different servers and has some sort of coding degree. I'm hoping that we can get some life into the server and get back to large scale PvP

Based on the admin list I would guess that Scott or Lorne are hosting. Lorne is Ness, I devved with him. I had no idea those two were back. This discord is a big blast from the past lol
  • CasasCasas Member Posts: 1
    Was leveling up in a full pvp area for a while and wasn't PKed even once, very disappointing. :)
  • Holy_FendalHoly_Fendal Member Posts: 1
    Made an account just to say hey to you guys! Good times!
  • MagmanMagman Member Posts: 1
    I'm a DeX vet, known then as Bones, and was interested in finding out if anyone knows who is currently hosting/running the DeX PW? I would really love to see it get a good player base back and get back to its former glory. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

i know this is an old post but ive been looking for DEX players for about 8-10 years with no luck. i started in about 2004 nwn1 and nwn2 i was a commander in SOLE ( we slapped ppl with funky fish lol )

do you have any info on DEX.

thanks