Skip to content

Firkraag Quest Problem

So here I was in Garren Windspears cabin with Iltha and that halfling dude said there's bandits about. I stand ready, Iltha teleported to God-knows-where, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it frozed on me. Is this a common problem, a problem with mod installation, or the bandits suddenly learning how to use NearInfinity?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    mod installation problem

what is supposed to happen is; once garren's child gets teleported away the bandits are supposed to show up, have a banter and then a fight ensues with said bandits

once the baddies are dead garren is supposed to show up afterwards and start a banter
  • BasementBoiBasementBoi Member Posts: 3
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    mod installation problem

what is supposed to happen is; once garren's child gets teleported away the bandits are supposed to show up, have a banter and then a fight ensues with said bandits

once the baddies are dead garren is supposed to show up afterwards and start a banter

Thanks. I looked into the problem more, and sure enough, there was a problem in my TalkTablethingywhatnot, because of the Stutter Test mod I installed to resolve Viconia's bug. Prolly didn't remove it right. So yeah, thanks again.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    no problemo :)