Skip to content

How to advance time on iPad?

Hey all! So I have been doing a BG2 play through on my iPad and been pleasantly surprised at how nicely everything ports to the mobile format. I do miss the console commands though... which leads to my question:

I am in Throne of Bhaal now and nearing the alignment change portion of Viconia’s romance. However, as I understand it I need to trigger some more time based dialogue options before the alignment talk or it will not work (I just killed Yaga Shur and am about to advance to chapter 9).

Is there a way to trigger those manually or do I literally just need to sit with my iPad open for an entire afternoon waiting for the timers to hit?

Thanks!

Comments

• ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    Unless this has been patched, getting more dialogues based upon play time passed in game (rather than ingame days elapsed a la Anomen’s quest and Nalia’s etc) worked by my leaving the iPad on (e.g. overnight) with gameplay paused
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    You can enable the console. But it’s not easy.

Luckily Luke93 has made a thread about modding the iOS versions:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66644/how-to-install-mods-on-ios-devices-no-jailbreak
    There is a special segment about the console where Gusinda helped out (you are rerouted to a post of his). It should work.

I have followed the steps and I am currently enjoying a heavily modded BG1:ee.