Skip to content

Elhan missing - cant get to Suldanessellar BG2EE

BryBryBryBry Member Posts: 4
Hey Guys (newbie here)
So - this happend. I've got the Rhynn Lanthorn and returned to Elhans camp, but he's nowhere to be found. Now I know this is a known bug, and i have seen a solution on another forum, suggesting using EEkeeper to respawn him. I can easily do that, but he repeats an old conversation instead of teleporting my party to Suldanessellar as he is supposed to do. I've tried to respawn him in every possibel location around his tent, but nothing works. Please help a fella out - I'm going sligtly mad.
Post edited by BryBry on

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    My guess is that the quest variable is not properly set. You can fix that too using EEKeeper, but I'm not sure what the variable is. Hopefully somebody else can help with that. :)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i dont know what guy you've been summoning in, buy you need to talk/ summon in elhan ( if it isn't there already ) if he is not there, his creature code is;

C:CreateCreature("c6elhan2")

once elhan is around you have to make sure you have the lanthorn in your inventory, that is the only trigger needed to make elhan continue his banter to bring you to the city
  • BryBryBryBry Member Posts: 4
    I've misspellede Elhan :-) The thing is, i can summon him, and talk to him while having the lantern in the inventory, bu he still resume the dialoge from the first encounter when we exited from underdark
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Make sure you summon the right version of him. There's often several creature files for the same NPC, depending on when the game uses them. Not all of them will have the right dialogue and so on, so double check you're using the above creature code to spawn it and not some other.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Lord_Tansheron is correct, you need to make sure you are summoning the right elhan, and in this case its; c6elhan2

now with that said, the only trigger elhan needs to start the proper dialogue is for you to have the lanthorn in your inventory and if you do have it in your inventory and you are using the right elhan, then perhaps you have mods that are messing things up?

my only other guess is that perhaps your elven city tree global might be messed up

so if you have the right elhan and the lanthorn then also type this cheat in before you speak to him;

C:SetGlobal("ElvenCityTree","GLOBAL",0)

hopefully that will continue things as they should