Skip to content

NUEVO SERVIDOR PARA EL 21/01/2022 "CHRONICLES SIEGE"

ArchitecArchitec Member Posts: 18
cph6j2lmy42h.jpg
TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIEAEMe1u-o&ab_channel=CHRONICLESSIEGE%5BSERVIDORNWN%5D

CHRONICLES SIEGE (SERVIDOR EN ESPAÑOL) ESTÁ EN DESARROLLO DESDE HACE UN TIEMPO Y EN
ENERO DE 2021 ESTARÁ DISPONIBLE EN LA LISTA DE SERVIDORES.
AHORA, DE QUE TRATA ESTE SERVIDOR?
SI ERES DE LOS QUE LES ABURRE HACER MISIONES O SEGUIR UNA HISTORIA SOFISTICADA, ESTE
ES TU SERVIDOR. EN CHRONICLES SIEGE HAY UNA HISTORIA PERO NO HAY MISIONES COMO TAL.
AQUI SE TRATA DE SEGUIR AVANZANDO ZONA TRAS ZONA SIENDO CADA VEZ MAS PODEROSO.
EN EL MUNDO DE VEMBHER DE CHRONICLES SIEGE EXISTEN 4 REFUGIOS DONDE PODRÁS ESTAR
A SALVO Y ENCONTRAR DIFERENTES VENDEDORES PARA COMPRAR Y VENDER TU EQUIPO, ASI
COMO TODAS LAS HERRAMIENTAS DE CRAFTEO.
LOS ENEMIGOS DEL MUNDO NORMALES TE DARÁN SIEMPRE MONEDAS DE ORO O MATERIALES PARA
EL CRAFTEO.PARA CONSEGUIR MEJOR EQUIPO DEBES ENCONTRAR Y DERROTAR POR LO MENOS 1 VEZ
AL BOSS DE ESA ZONA, ASI TAMBIEN CONSEGUIR LA LLAVE QUE TIENE QUE TE PERMITIRÁ CRUZAR A
LA SIGUIENTE ZONA PARA ENCONTRARTE CON ENEMIGOS MAS FUERTES Y MAS BOSSES.
EL MUNDO DE VEMBHER ES GIGANTESCO Y AUN ASI CUANDO ESTE ONLINE EN ENERO ESTE
SEGUIRÁ CRECIENDO PARA SEGUIR OFRECIENDO MAS CONTENIDO A LOS JUGADORES.
LA HISTORIA PRINCIPAL O OBJETIVO ES MATAR AL DRAGÓN LEGENDARIO QUE HA NACIDO
BAJO UNA LEY INCUMPLIDA POR LOS DRAGONES.ESTA DECIA QUE ESTABA PROHIBIDO QUE 2 DRAGONES
PUDIERAN PROCREAR, PERO ESTA LEY SE ROMPIÓ HACE AÑOS Y EL PRISMÁTICO CONSIGUIÓ NACER
Y SEMBRAR EL CAOS EN VAMBHER, HACE UNOS AÑOS ESTE FUE SELLADO Y DORMIDO EN LO MÁS
PROFUNDO DE UNA MAZMORRA...PERO HASTA CUANDO???
UNA VEZ QUE CONSIGAS DERROTARLO JUNTO A OTROS JUGADORES, PODRÁS ACCEDER AL ENDGAME
DONDE PODRÁS ACCEDER A UNA ZONA CON PORTALES DONDE PODRÁS ACCEDER A ZONAS MUY PELIGROSAS
PARA SEGUIR PERFECCIONANDO A TU PERSONAJE, TAMBIEN HABRÁ VENDEDORES CON SETS POTENTES PARA
CADA CLASE Y ARMAS.
ESTAS PREPARADO PARA CONVERTIRTE EN EL HEROE MAS PODEROSO DE VAMBHER?
EN CHRONICLES SIEGE TENDRÁS LA POSIBILIDAD, NO TENEMOS PENSADO METER
NINGUN PLUGIN NI COSAS EXTERNAS AL CONTENIDO ORIGINAL, ESTE SERVIDOR SERÁ
EL CONTENIDO ORIGINAL PERO EXPRIMIDO AL MÁXIMO EN TODAS LAS POSIBILIDADES
DE SEGUIR MEJORANDO A TU PERSONAJE MAS Y MAS Y MAS...
CIENTOS Y CIENTOS DE OBJETOS CUSTOMIZADOS TE QUEDAN POR DESCUBRIR.
QUE CLASE ELIJIRÁS PARA SER EL MEJOR?
EL 21 DE ENERO DE 2022 LO DESCUBRIREMOS.

1gsfsxkwmzyx.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVElC4Wqo4c&ab_channel=CHRONICLESSIEGE%5BSERVIDORNWN%5D

UNETE A NUESTRO DISCORD: https://discord.gg/mJYGFrvAGX
Post edited by Architec on

Comments

• CaomhCaomh Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2020
    I have seen your server on the list several times and congratulations on making a server. I do have a few questions for you however before clicking the video.

You mentioned dungeons, is this story driven dungeons, or simply go in kill everything and leave?
    As a player what sort of game play can I expect? Is it an Action/Adventure, Heavy Role play, none at all? Will I enter a political web of intrigue?

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back from you and seeing you in game.
  • ArchitecArchitec Member Posts: 18
    Hello Caomh, first of all happy 2020 and thank you very much for your interest in the server. I am still developing it but it is welcome comments like yours. I perfectly understand your doubts and I hope to help you.Anyway, you can visit the web to get better information (https: //world-of-darkness8.webnode.es), but I will offer you this information from my point of view of what the server is today and what it will be in the future.First of all so you know a little more about how this is going to be, I have always been very fanatic of the game "EverQuest" and I plan to put my server that same dynamic of the year 1999 when the game was released.In those times of "Everquest" there were hardly any missions and what it was to explore and grow stronger defeating enemies and getting better equipment.
    The difficulty was obvious so as not to penetrate you alone in the most difficult areas or dungeons.

That is why, on my server, I will continue that same dynamic, complicated fighting in group raids, take advantage of the respawn time of the enemies that you think give good experience and equipment and ride that place alone or with friends the necessary time to continue moving towards areas New and more dangerous.

Therefore, this is like an open world with many, but many outdoor and indoor areas for all types of levels and farm/loot in such a case of having reached the highest level. The question will eventually expand the world with more areas.

If you have seen the Trailer, I am telling a story quite similar to the one "Everquest" had with the Mutant Dragon that lies asleep under the depths of some place ... this enemy is only optional for a large group of people to defeat it from this Talk in more detail on the web.

So the server could be summed up, on a server with a fairly long life expectancy for those who like this type of game dynamics.

Gold will be essential to buy for example, the epic weapon of your character class, or an entire Set.
    Also tell you that there is an "Endgame" prepared for people who have already explored the vast outside world. It is an area called "Pantheon" where you can access the dangerous planes alone or with friends. Where you can find apart from the sleeping Dragon and to the Architect, to the most complicated enemies of the server.

I forgot to tell you that there will also be special events directed by me every week when the server is running. The details of each event will be detailed on the web.
    New news for future players who are interested in the server, first of all thank the visualizations on the page as much as in the trailers on YouTube in such a short time. Well, for those who will play this server when it starts, it You will realize that a long road ahead awaits you since this server has an open world large enough to lose you and have to learn the paths to reach the depths of your most dangerous destinations ... more and more Of course, the reality that in many areas it will be necessary to group with other players to run powerful enemies that will give a greater amount of exp and loot.

For those who like the dynamic "EverQuest" type of 1999-2001 here I come with this NeverWinter server capable of simulating that style of play in a 100% extensive world
    World of Darkness is your server if you want to stay in it for a long time. We still don't know the server's departure date, we are in an early development but it is progressing very fast and well worked with many ideas and already many created areas .. .but we want more ......
    For this reason, I will continue to keep those interested in these Posts informed about new news. There is a Last Trailer on the day the server's departure date is announced. blood for your future enemies in "World of Darkness".
    : D

PD: If someone wants to ask something, don't doubt it.