Skip to content

Throne of Bhaal - Spirit Summoning - EE NPCs

If I begin Throne of Bhaal and use Spirit Summoning to bring in - say Rasaad - will I get to do his TOB quest even if I never recruited him in Shadows of Amn.

Follow up - what if it was a new game in Throne - no previous Shadows of Amn run?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i want to say yes........

i know that if you summon in dorn he has his two handed sword that he earns in his SoA quest even if you did it or not

the only thing is though, i dont think you will be able to start any romances in ToB, they have to start in SoA
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    i want to say yes........

i know that if you summon in dorn he has his two handed sword that he earns in his SoA quest even if you did it or not

the only thing is though, i dont think you will be able to start any romances in ToB, they have to start in SoA

You are correct about the romances. That's one of the reasons why I ask because I know those can't start in TOB without a mod.

I'm not really interested in romances though, I just want to do the EE NPC quests.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Baptor wrote: »
    I just want to do the EE NPC quests.
    I thought I had heard all the reasons people have for playing BG/BG2 today but this is a new one.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    jsaving wrote: »
    Baptor wrote: »
    I just want to do the EE NPC quests.
    I thought I had heard all the reasons people have for playing BG/BG2 today but this is a new one.

I hit like because there's not a laugh reaction in this forum. You're right, I must be crazy indeed. I really do like Neera and Hexxat's end quests though. You get to meet two of my favorite Realms NPCs.