Skip to content

Zoom on cursor location (EE)

LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
Just loaded up my last save and noticed my zoom function is acting strangely, my mouse wheel would usually zoom onto the location of the cursor on a map but now it seems to be locked to zoom into the centre of the screen ; I must have clicked something by mistake but I have no idea what it could be. Does anyone have an idea because it's annoying the hell out of me?
Post edited by LeaderBee on

Comments

• MoebMoeb Member Posts: 3
    Haven't had that issue but I just started chapter 4 and my zoom stopped working completely.
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    @LeaderBee
    Does activating/deactivating the "Hardware Mouse Cursor" option in the in-game Graphics settings change anything? It's just a wild guess, but since that's the only option relating to the mouse cursor, it's worth a try.
  • LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2020
    I think I might have already tried that but I'll be honest, I don't think that's the issue, I booted up bg:ee, bg2:ee and PST:ee, all of which I haven't played yet, just to see what the default settings were and they are all acting the same... It's making me think I just imagined you could zoom on mouse cursor location and that you actually never could. :s
  • LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
    Moeb wrote: »
    Haven't had that issue but I just started chapter 4 and my zoom stopped working completely.

There is an option to disable zoom entirely in the menu. Check that; my zoom was working fine in dorns deep, I'd cleared out the first level, saved and came back a few days later when it had stopped functioning correctly.