Skip to content

How to make Fighter/Mage/Thief class look like a mage

Hi,

I'm doing solo run and loving it...but I don't like that my character whos wearing Vecnas Robe, looks like someone having a stroll on a beach. He looks like he is wearing shorts and t-shirt :s Would love to see the robes. I think it's going to look awesome with 2 katanas :)
Does anyone know how to do that??

Thanks in advance :)

Matt

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you dont have EE keeper, go get that number 1 ( can be found with an easy google search )

then once you have ee keeper, open up your game and under appearance select:

Mage*Gender*Race*

with the gender and race of your character being in the *
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    Tweaks Anthology has a component (Avatar Morphing Script) that lets you do this easily without messing with the console. https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-cdtweaks.html

NI/EEKeeper are also options, but involve a bit more details to know which bits to tweak.

• BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    If you have cheats activated, select your guy and have the cursor/mouse pointing on them. Then hold down crtl + 7 (or crtl + 6 if you prefer), this will cycle through every single model available.

For example Irenicus's model, a troll's model, a male mage's model etc and it will set it to your character. The only downside to this is that every time you reload, you will have to reset the model for your character using crtl +7.

On the upside you don't have to download anything.

@Malgath