Skip to content

Melf's Minute Meteors

Main char is a basic mage (no speciality). Her stats are phenominaaaal (rolled a 93) and just started collecting levels 3 - 5 mage scrolls to write to her book. I have 1 scroll of Melf's Minute Meteors, but it doesnt have the option to write to the book. I assumed maybe its full? But I can write other lv 3 scrolls. Any ideas why I cant write this particular one?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    How many level 3 spells does she know? If she's reached the maximum number of spells for that level you can drink a potion of genius to fix that.
  • ValferysValferys Member Posts: 47
    her intelligence is 18, so I dont think the potion would help so much... she isn't maxed out on spells tho, she can still write more lv 3s... I thought the same thing first!
    If it sounds like a bug , as a last resort add the spell on your spellbook via eekeeper s2
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    are you running any mods? it seems like now adays 99% of problems are mod caused

because if you are just a normal wizard and you KNOW less than 18 level 3 spells in your spell book with 18 INT then there should be nothing stopping you from writing it in
    Valferys
    Please show us a screenshot of your spellbook.
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Is it possible you already know Melf's Minute Meteors?
    sarevok57
  • ValferysValferys Member Posts: 47
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    are you running any mods? it seems like now adays 99% of problems are mod caused

because if you are just a normal wizard and you KNOW less than 18 level 3 spells in your spell book with 18 INT then there should be nothing stopping you from writing it in

my bad, I did have 18 spells on lv 3... crisis averted!

Thx all