Skip to content

Portrait Problem

NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
Since the 2.5 update when creating new portaits in 210x310 dimensions and use them for characters the image only shows in the Character Sheet panel. It doesn't auto re-size in-game and shows up as a (?) silhouette. Is there any way to fix this?

cgkllnnz6nlf.png

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    The last time I had this problem the issue was caused by what I was naming the portrait. It was even case-sensitive. Sadly, I can't remember the details of what I did. Try stuff like changing the first letter to a capital, or to lower-case, use all-caps or not, follow the old naming conventions where it had to be 7 characters or less, no special characters, last character has to be L, S, or M, and that kind of thing. Sorry I can't be more help.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,317
    The issue with capitals is when the first letter is capitalized. If that's the case with your file name that's highly likely to be the problem.
  • AnstalisAnstalis Member Posts: 17
    I had this problem with some of the custom portraits I use. My problem was the Bit Depth was 32 and it needs to be 24. There are free online conversion sites that will reduce the Bit Depth for you. 32 Bit depth is fine for the large image but for the smaller it needs to be 24.
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
    This was a forum entry I accidentally made when I thought I had posted this in the wrong category. Didn't know how to delete this thread. This was exactly the problem & it's been corrected. Thank you for the help.