Skip to content

Server time out on all servers on multiplayer

just purchased the game through steam and game works great, try to go on multiplayer and brings all the servers up but when I go to click I get server timed out on ever one. ive disabled my firewall and im also running the same Beta as the servers plz point me in the right direction :(

Comments

• DangersdiDangersdi Member Posts: 1
    Yer there not working at all on Xbox either
  • GrieviousGrievious Member Posts: 2
    i see all the servers fine but when it comes to logging into any server i just get server timed out carnt seem to find any info to point me in the right direction. been trying for over a week
  • TwitchellTHXTwitchellTHX Member Posts: 11
    hcdgziqmzxta.png
    I am on Xbox also and am getting "No response from any available relay. Connection to server has failed"
    It was working all week until today.

I have test on both the Action and RPG server and getting the same error.

Please review and advise
    UPDATE:

Confirmed that the issue can be replicated on multiple Xbox systems on different networks and providers. They are all getting the error "No response from any available relay. Connection to server has failed".

Please review and advise.
    Beamdog Team,

Can I please get an update on this issue.
  • Joshua401Joshua401 Member Posts: 1
    same thing happening to me. i got it to work using wifi and now it doesnt work at all anymore.
  • ScalebeckScalebeck Member Posts: 1
    Hey I have the same issue on my xbox one and my pc. Both flagging the same message as Twitchell. My issue started 2 days ago out of the blue, it was working fine on both machines the day before. :S
    Any ideas guys?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hello! Thanks for your patience. We are still looking into the issue and don't have a response at this moment. It takes time to check as we are interested in the best possible solution.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The relays are reset and should be working for the Xbox NWN:EE players now.
  • ScoobaSteveScoobaSteve Member Posts: 31
    They've since went down again.