Skip to content

Last Christmas Yaga gave me his heart [SPOILERS]

The very next day I gave it away.

So basically I've lost Yaga Suras heart. I've retraced my steps and can't find it anywhere. Very careless of me I know.

My last saved game is ages back, anyone got any suggestions? I'm playing on android.

Thanks
StummvonBordwehriosfrustration

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    If you're still about to face yaga shura, the only places where you may have lost it are :
    -saradush
    -temple of bhaal
    -fire giants fortress
    -road to saradush

As a last resort it wouldnt take long to search for it...
    iosfrustration
  • StephenjwarwickStephenjwarwick Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for your suggestion. After a fruitless search I've downloaded EE keeper and magicked the heart into existence.
    iosfrustration
  • iosfrustrationiosfrustration Member Posts: 153
    This sounds like one of those meta-moments where Role Playing a user interface problem is not really in the spirit of the game. In PnP your DM would most likely give a pass on this to keep the game flowing

In this case your “DM” is going to be the cheat console

Suggest you spawn yourself up a new heart with something like
    CreateItem(HGHEART) or maybe HGHEART2

Then you’ll have
    Two hearts beating as one
    Or possibly
    Two Hearts, believing in just one mind
    Or maybe even
    Two strong hearts stick together like the honey and the bee.

gorgonzolaStephenjwarwick
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited February 2020
    My last saved game is ages back, anyone got any suggestions? I'm playing on android.
    yep save often, at least at the beginning of every quest and every time you enter a new area.
    quick save is useful, but it gets overwritten, saves are permanent until you delete them.
    in your case eekeeper or the console can quickly fix your problem, but when other problems occur, sometimes for player's fault sometimes for a bug, it is very difficult to fix the game fiddling with variables and such things while having a save mean only to play again 1/2 hour of game and is fastest and easier then asking for help on the forums or trying to fix the problem by yourself.
    when the playtrough is concluded you can erase the saves or back them up in some place so if you want to test something, let's say a new tactic or an exploit, you will probably have some save that allows you to do it.

ThacoBelliosfrustration
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Or maybe you gave it to someone special? Retrace your steps and check them special folk.
    gorgonzolaiosfrustration