Skip to content

Korgan or Sarevok?

Hi everyone

I'm finishing SoA for the zillionth time and my party consists of Korgan , Yeslick (bg2 mod) , Mazzy , Imoen and Aerie. I know that both Korgan and Sarevok are amazing in combat, so my question is related to banters/interjections : which one do you think that contributes more?
p.s: I've finished ToB many times so I wouldn't miss much by not having Sarevok around, but he does add some more depth to the story.
p.s (2): remain in quarantine if you can.

Comments

• ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited March 2020
    I would think Sarevok has more but with the party you have Korgan will have great banter (e.g. Mazzy and Aerie in ToB). Well done for keeping Korgan and Aerie in the same group throughout SoA
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    I agree. Mazzy and Korgan especially have some of my favorite banters. Sarevok works best in the canon party, together with Imoen.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited March 2020
    Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions. To get some evidence of who'd be better I tested them by holding ctrl+I (its a cheat that makes npcs banter faster) , and all of them had much to offer, except for yeslick (I know that he has a ToB part, but he didnt even react to Sarevok being around so I believe that he needs more improvement), so I kept korgan, mazzy, aerie, imoen and added sarevok. :D
    Aerakar
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Modded NPSs may not have the same banter trigger as vanilla NPCs.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    chimaera wrote: »
    Korgan and Mazzy had great banters in SoA. But my impression in ToB was that his character was just lacking depth, like the writers didn't bother anymore. So for that party I'd take Sarevok.

In vanilla, I believe they were bugged (same with Imoen's). He should have banters comparable to the other companions in EE.