Skip to content

Castle Exterior, Rural Tileset Mesh Issue

Hello!

We recently moved to 8193.9 and found an issue with the Castle Exterior, Rural tileset where a Stream intersects a Castle High model.

tb24mwetlhj6.png

n8655i7xdb11.png

The face of the Castle High model renders correctly otherwise. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    Yeah it looks like someone forgot to reset the pivots on those meshes before they exported the model. I can't imagine someone out there hasn't fixed this already, but if you need it, here's an ascii version of what I think is a fixed version I just put together. Just change the extension from .txt to .mdl
    Yeah it looks like someone forgot to reset the pivots on those meshes before they exported the model. I can't imagine someone out there hasn't fixed this already. I tried to upload an ascii version of a fixed version I just put together, but apparently that's not allowed here.
    OK so I dusted off my dropbox account - try this link for the model

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h4l8crb9eqn8i5/tno01_b70_01.mdl?dl=0
  • TellengerTellenger Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2020
    Thanks, Ancarion! The file you posted worked perfectly. I really appreciate it.

For a PW application, I’m assuming this will need to be added to a hak pack, correct?
    Post edited by Tellenger on
    You'll need to treat it like any other custom content. With luck, Beamdog might fix this tile in a future update, and you won't need it anymore.
  • @horredtheplague - here's another fubar tile for your list.