Skip to content

How do I Play old client Non-Beamdog games

I purchased Precurssors and White Gold through the old Beamdog client. I cannot see them in the old or new client but they are in my account via the website. I cannot launch the games from the exe as it says I need to be logged into the client. Old client says it has limited connectivity and won't sign in or sign out. Appreciate some assistance from the collective.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    That's a good question. We're looking into an answer.
    officelinebacker
  • officelinebackerofficelinebacker Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Julius. That would be much appreciated.
    JuliusBorisov
  • officelinebackerofficelinebacker Member Posts: 3
    Any results yet?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Not yet. But I'll let you know.
    officelinebacker
    Replied in a PM.
  • tayelapoetayelapoe Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I also have many games purchased earlier in your store that I played through the old Beamdog client, but that does not work anymore, same issue officelinebacker mentioned above. It is about 20 different games. Thanks for your help in advance.
    tayelapoe wrote: »
    Hi, I also have many games purchased earlier in your store that I played through the old Beamdog client, but that does not work anymore, same issue officelinebacker mentioned above. It is about 20 different games. Thanks for your help in advance.

Please send a message to our support at https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
  • vicchopinvicchopin Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Same here!
    Already sent a message to the jira support (tickets are BGCS-2052 and BGCS-2140) and so far nothing.

Thanks!
  • MagikGimpMagikGimp Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2021
    What became of the free games on the old client? Are we still able to get access to those somewhere else? I remember there being quite a few. The ones I remember were:
    1. Star Control II: The Ur-Quan Masters
    2. Pulsen
    3. The Precursors Fan Improvement Pack (what was this anyway?)
    Does anyone remember any more? Cheers.
    I guess they (free games) are no longer available.