Skip to content

Changing spell list

XlatocXlatoc Member Posts: 59
Hi everyone !

So, I am not happy with the list of spells available for Druids. Does not fit my idea of Druids.
I would like to change that. I used to do it with EEKeeper, though it meant redo it at every level, but now EEKeeper has decided to crash evertime I click a spell so...can not do anymore.

So, I come to you with this question : can I change the spelllist for a class using Near Infinity ? If not well... Weildu I guess...

I am ready to learn, but do not know where to begin with, coz have no idea which file is requiered.

Worth notice that I use the FnP mod, but just for kits, no new spells, and Sword Coast Stratagems for IWD spells (and difficulty ;) ).

Thanks for your guidance *bow*

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited March 2020
    I have a macro that can do this for you. It can change any spell to a druid spell or disable a spell for druids (though, I'm not sure how well it will work for NPCs).

If you could put together a list of spells you want added to the druid list and spells you want removed from the druid list, I can throw something together for you.

Edit: also, if there are wizard spells you want to add, feel free to say what "sphere" they should be added to and I can change the spell text to reflect that.

Edit 2: alternatively, I can set it up and show you how to use it (that would probably be faster and it would put the power in your hands!)
  • XlatocXlatoc Member Posts: 59
    Wow thanks for the proposal Grammarsalad !

I just mingle with druid/cleric/shaman spells, to make it more attuned to "physical" nature...

I would totally be in for you showing me to use the macro, if you can manage that :) Indeed, less time and I can play with tons of other things XD

Thanks again !
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Xlatoc wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the proposal Grammarsalad !

I just mingle with druid/cleric/shaman spells, to make it more attuned to "physical" nature...

I would totally be in for you showing me to use the macro, if you can manage that :) Indeed, less time and I can play with tons of other things XD

Thanks again !

@Xlatoc
    Sorry for the late response. I completely forgot about this with all the coronavirus stress.

I'll be back in a day or two with something for you.
  • XlatocXlatoc Member Posts: 59
    Many thanks :) No worries, we all have our lives, nothing vital..very nice from you *bow*