Skip to content

Just started Axis and Sllies 1942 - love it but really frustrated and disappointed too

So many times it does not follow thru with the actions you prepared. Example... I make a land assault with 3 transports only to find they are cancelled and then I'm left high and dry.
The AI seems very biased. I feel they want you to not play against AI and so for multiplayer which I dont really wanna do.
There should be a replay a turn option when this happens. So frustrating as this means a mistake is made and the AI mercilessly crushes you for it.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi and welcome! After each phase, you get a pop-up screen listing all the move you have prepared. In your case, at the end of the combat move phase, you get that screen which you can observe before switching to the combat phase.

The AI is supposed to serve as a learning curve for this game, with the true power of the game being Online MP against other people. Feel free to join the community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/AX9ZGd