Skip to content

Rasaad's quest - how to tell if it is progressing ? What exactly triggers the dialogue events?

BGMattBGMatt Member Posts: 30
I have Rasaad in my party and have had twof dialogue events, but noticed in a YouTube video of his quest that he appears to have one more round of dialogue that he has with the party at some point...yet I'm not sure exactly what triggers this. From what I've read, there was only supposed to be two? Is there a console command that I can use to check this? Or is there a guaranteed way to trigger it?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    There are two associated with his quest against the Dark Moon; they're time-based, and once they're done the quest is ready to trigger with a meeting in the docks.

If you have a female protagonist, there's also some romance dialogue. That may be the third piece you're wondering about.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @BGMatt I believe they are time based. It should happen eventually, don't worry about it. Only the first two dialogues are needed for his quest. The quest trigger in BG can be finicky sometimes. Let us know how it goes when you are going for it, if its not too much trouble.
  • BGMattBGMatt Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2020
    jmerry/thac0bell, thanks! I will update when I get to BG and can see if the quest triggered as expected.