Skip to content

Darkness over daggerford help:stronghold secret vault

OrwinOrwin Member Posts: 2
So I completed xatuums ritual and the slimey zelot brokedown on me and attacked me. So I inherited his stuff including Xatuums key, and red in his diary about the bhaal temples secret vault where he locked all the temples pretties up in.....but I can't find it is it in the temple?

Comments

• PhantasmaPhantasma Member Posts: 79
    Sorry for such a delayed reply Orwin, the moment's probably gone now... but yes, there is a (fairly hard to find spot) where it will become apparent where you can use the key - let me know if you need specifics and I'll message you.
  • NathanLVNathanLV Member Posts: 5
    Phantasma wrote: »
    there is a (fairly hard to find spot) where it will become apparent where you can use the key - let me know if you need specifics and I'll message you.

Hello, I could really use this info. I have the key, but no clue where the vault is.

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    If I remember correctly, the secret spot is an invisible trigger on the floor in the first half of the room, towards the door. It's hard to describe without a screenshot (which I don't have atm), but if you don't mind cheating a bit, you can turn on the Debug Mode in the console and it'll show you where the trigger is.
  • NathanLVNathanLV Member Posts: 5
    Found it, thanks. Basically when you zone into the room, just walk straight forward, when you hit the edge of the ledge, it should trigger finding the lever.