Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• BorcoBorco Member Posts: 325
    edited May 2020
    @Adam_en_tium Thanks, I like it as well - kind of Dragon Age-y, right? I suppose I should give some credit to the artist, though unfortunately I have no recollection whatsoever of where on the internet I had stolen it :blush:.

Adam_en_tium
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Borco wrote: »
    Here's a snapshot of Torosar's inventory before the battle for the record (kudos if you can spot the mistake I made here).

You're looking a bit light on pantaloons ...
    Gate70StummvonBordwehr
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Grond0 wrote: »
    Here's a snapshot of Torosar's inventory before the battle for the record (kudos if you can spot the mistake I made here).

You're looking a bit light on pantaloons ...

And Helms.
  • BorcoBorco Member Posts: 325
    @Grond0 Though I'm sure that Torosar could make a star appearance on an Indian wedding with these, it's not really it :)

@Wise_Grimwald I'd be curious to hear which ones you have in mind as I may be missing something all the time :D (I'll note Helm of Defense was not available as we never faced Shoal's ogre mage).

A small hint maybe? ;)
    8ub0o0plg33e.jpg
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    edited May 2020
    @Grond0 Though I'm sure that Torosar could make a star appearance on an Indian wedding with these, it's not really it :)

A small hint maybe? ;)
    8ub0o0plg33e.jpg

Well that suggests we're into the realm of personal preference and what works in given situations. However, I would guess you're referring to the +2 ring of protection. The Cloak of Balduran is another item that I would normally prefer to the cloak you have, but different people have different views on that ;).
    BorcoStummvonBordwehrWise_Grimwald