Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Scroll case and Gem bag not importing

Do scroll cases and gem bags import from BG EE into SOD? I have one game which was an auto start as a result of completing BG EE. That one the scroll case and Gem bag have come across.

I doing another run through. It's not finished but the characters are all maxed on Xp, so I thought I would import that but the scroll case and gem bag hasn't come across.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,191
    im pretty sure they do, are you using any mods? and if so, do they affect the in game bags as is?

• RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 81
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 6,249
    If you're playing in the SoD engine (which I always do), then SoD will start automatically on Sarevok's death and all equipment will be the same. I'm not sure what happens if you import from a saved game, but I'm pretty sure you don't get containers if you import from character files.

sarevok57
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 10,801
    I don't recall if containers import, but their contents do not. If you want something to carry over, take it out of the bags.

If the game just continues from BG to SoD on its own. you're fine.

• RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 81
    To answer my own question, just in case anyone wants to know.

Ran some tests. Did a save with the party in the temple and everything dead except Sarevok.

Import save:
    Scroll case, gem bag and potion case don't import. Characters get a load of extra items

Kill Sarevok and let it auto import.
    Characters get no extra items except for the keys. Potion case, scroll case and gem bag including contents come across if they are not on Imoen. If they are on Imoen they didn't transfer to another character. I haven't tested, if end up in her chest in the Palace.

sarevok57Grond0JuliusBorisovZaxares