Skip to content

[mod] Dusky NPC for IWD EE

2»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    edited May 2020
    Nah, Dusky is a king guy and friend. He isn't an avatar of law, but he wouldn't leave a friend in need!
    Thanks! :)
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 186
    vzv4k0zsbqsq.jpg

Karihi's biography is stated for Dusky. Karihi was installed after Dusky in my game, not sure it is related.
    @AionZ ? Any idea?
    I opened his cre file using nearinfinity and it seems like his biography is correct there, but displayed wrongly in my game. Is there anyway to change back his biography in my game? This is not something important or urgent though, it just I usually keep screenshots with biography for all npcs I used.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    @marcnivar

Dusky has a 'string reset' in his PID and I think it fixes his biography as well if I remembered to code it in. Just force talk him and tell him there's something wrong with his voice.
    AionZ wrote: »
    @marcnivar

Dusky has a 'string reset' in his PID and I think it fixes his biography as well if I remembered to code it in. Just force talk him and tell him there's something wrong with his voice.

It works like a charm :)

Thanks, finally I know why we have this dialogue option...I have been curious since my recent BG1 playthrough, as all of your npcs have this.
    edited March 2021
    hpprd9uf4maj.jpg
    9buh7f2te2s8.jpg

Hi Lava, I noticed that Dusky lost some AC after some time. The value in the screenshots are without any equipment, it seems like he had 6 initially and became 10. Not sure what's wrong and how to fix..
    Weird... I'm not sufe if that's a mod thing. @AionZ - have you heard about such a problem?
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited March 2021
    In the top screenshot he is blind, which gives an armour class penalty
    ilduderino wrote: »
    In the top screenshot he is blind, which gives an armour class penalty

Thanks, I must be blind and didn't see it :'(

Sorry for reporting silly thing...
    Nah, I haven't noticed it myself :P