Skip to content

Werewolf hunter quest

AronAron Member Posts: 94
Hello guys!
Im at chapter 2 in OC. Im hunting for the werewolf boys. I still have 1 silver necklace in my backpack.
Im not sure where the last werewolf is? I see that the priest has a talk option about dark werewolf and such, so i guess ill have to talk to him to get some hint about the location?

Just afraid to talk to him and ruin the quest if i answer wrong :)

regards

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    there is one in a house in port last somewhere ( he is upstairs behind a locked door )

there is one you find on the road outside port last going somewhere ( i forget where, but he is hard to miss )

there is one in a cave ( i believe this cave is full of wolves and such ) but i dont remember the exact location

and there is another one in a cave - i believe on the road to luskan - ( and this guy tells you how this all got started )
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    Thank you! I need to look for these. Need to find out which of them im missing.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    It most likely is the last one on the road to Luskan, since I believe this one (the so-called Black Werewolf) won't appear until all the other boys have been found first, so it's entirely possible to have visited his cave, found nothing, and then the player doesn't think to check back there again.
    @Zaxares That sounds right! I remember a cave I visited that i figured i need to revisit later. But i forgot about it like so many others!

So much looking forward to get home from work to go back to this cave and find another of the werewolfs!

Thank you all for the help, was really lost :)
    I found the last 2 werewolves so i got to deliver this quest! Was so nice! But now i descovered something new.... Aribeth is trying to tell me a tale:

Journal say that she will continue to tell as my level go up, but now that ive delivered all the proof for way to Luskan she just want me to talk to the other dude and wont let me listen to her tale at all. Did this quest get broken or can i continue this when i get to Luskan?

As I understand, if im male character and she likes me enough, she is supposed to give me an item.
    i believe for her to give you her ring you need to pass a persuasion check or two, but im not 100% sure

i think you need to be level 12 to get her "last friendship banter" if im not mistaken

but if you tell her that you are ready to go to luskan it make break it ( and to be 100% honest i don't think you get anything extra for it, although if you had the ring it can affect something later on, but then again so can a good persuasion check )

so its not absolutely game breaking if you miss it
    Thank you for answer, then i missed out on this. I dont think i have the energy to start all over again just for this. Im already level 12 and ready to go to Luskan.

Guess i have to live with missing out on this. I get to see many other things anyway.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    One of the cave werewolves is only in there at night. It's one of the few quests in the game that is sensitive to time of day. If you don't know that or missed the hint, it's easy to never find that one. Not to worry though, because it's a relatively unimportant sidequest with not much reward to it.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    With regards to Aribeth's tale, like the other henchmen, she will continue her story every time you gain a level, so if you forget to come back to talk to her in between you may have missed some steps, yes. Whether or not you get her ring can have a major impact in the last chapter, however, so it's up to you whether or not you want to rewind your progress to make sure you get it.

If not, you can always use the Console to just give yourself Aribeth's ring. ;)
    Thank you for good answers everyone! I will continue into Luskan to clense it of Evil! Enjoying this game so much!
  • KarrgootKarrgoot Member Posts: 26
    What gives the most xp good or evil?
    Karrgoot wrote: »
    What gives the most xp good or evil?

usually the "evil" path gives the most xp since you will be killing things, although to be honest not 100% sure what you are referring to though, but usually, the "evil" way is the best way, or if you can do "good" way first and then kill said NPC after for XP, double bonus