Skip to content

The dialogue with Ginafae is not updating

Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
After I killed Marketh, there is no dialogue option for me to tell Ginafae that Marketh is dead and that it is now fine for her to drink the potion. Now when I talk to her, she still continues to tell me that she needs to stay there with Marketh, and therefore she would not drink the potion.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    im pretty sure marketh has to stay alive for her to drink the potion, because i believe you have to promise her that you will not kill marketh to open the option for asking her why she is there so she can say that her brother brought her there and all that stuff...
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited May 2020
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    im pretty sure marketh has to stay alive for her to drink the potion, because i believe you have to promise her that you will not kill marketh to open the option for asking her why she is there so she can say that her brother brought her there and all that stuff...

I told her that I cannot promise her anything, and she replied that we have nothing to talk then. Nevertheless, the second time I talked to her, she explained to me why she is there.

Because I'm playing a good-aligned character, so I cannot simply let Marketh escape and continue to do his vile deeds. Ending his life is the only appropriate option for me.

Anyway, I had put the potion in front of Ginafae. And Marketh's body lies on the ground upstairs. From the viewpoint of in-game world, Ginafae surely will discover or be informed of Marketh's death, and then she will drink the potion I left for her.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    If it's any consolation, Ginafae, as a high-ranking drow female, would be no innocent herself. While her situation evokes sympathy, she too would have blood on her hands and so her killing herself after Marketh's death is a certain kind of justice in itself.
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited May 2020
    Zaxares wrote: »
    If it's any consolation, Ginafae, as a high-ranking drow female, would be no innocent herself. While her situation evokes sympathy, she too would have blood on her hands and so her killing herself after Marketh's death is a certain kind of justice in itself.

Yeah. It's likely that she, too, did some crimes in the past, but I have no idea about the "her killing herself" thing because I was unable to proceed on freeing her from the magic.