Skip to content

Problem or bug with lovetalks

Hi, everyone!!

Im romancing Neera lovetalks 19. I ve saw in the files that the romance is starting (1).

But no banter with any companion in days (real life days) or with Neera :S

I have used the console code to force the next love talk and nothing.
I have used the advancerealtime 999999 code and no love talk nor companion banter.... Im finishing chapter 2, only Hidden forest end quest (Hayeck) and non actives companions quest to finish...

Are my game banters Broken or buggy??
What can i do??

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    i can not help you if telling that when in one of my play troughs a romance does not trigger or progress i never use the console to have it working properly.
    also in RL not all the romances we wish to have do it, so it is perfectly possible to be a gnome and never have aerie fall in love with you.
    i would say that if a romance don't progress is more likely that we have done something wrong, like making the wrong choices in the banters or not being at the right place in the right moment, ie never sleeping in the wildness if we romance jaheira, and only few times a bug is the culprit.
    and this is very realistic as also in the RL it is something that we tell or not tell, something that we do or not do that can make the difference, beyond the fact that we perceive that thing important as love affairs are a such mysterious thing.

but if all the banters with all the companions are not there it is a different thing that also i would try to fix at your place, but as i told i am not able to help you.
    etxxu
  • etxxuetxxu Member Posts: 15
    gorgonzola wrote: »
    i can not help you if telling that when in one of my play troughs a romance does not trigger or progress i never use the console to have it working properly.
    also in RL not all the romances we wish to have do it, so it is perfectly possible to be a gnome and never have aerie fall in love with you.
    i would say that if a romance don't progress is more likely that we have done something wrong, like making the wrong choices in the banters or not being at the right place in the right moment, ie never sleeping in the wildness if we romance jaheira, and only few times a bug is the culprit.
    and this is very realistic as also in the RL it is something that we tell or not tell, something that we do or not do that can make the difference, beyond the fact that we perceive that thing important as love affairs are a such mysterious thing.

but if all the banters with all the companions are not there it is a different thing that also i would try to fix at your place, but as i told i am not able to help you.

If you do something wrong It change to 3 (finished) and i know the correcto answers to Neera and i have try sleeping in different enviroments, before and after quest, etcétera :S
    And not working even with console, strange haha
    gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    then it is probably a bug, but as i told you i am not able to provide help in that case.
    etxxu