Skip to content

Android Users - Can we get some +1s for bringing Tyrants of the MoonSea to Mobile

Playing Darkness Over Daggerford on Android now and it has proven to be very enjoyable and stable.

Only 1 broken quest so far - otherwise, very well done and thus it is likely to inspire a desire for more Ossian treats ;)

It seems that Beamdog / Ossian may be on the fence as to whether to bring Tyrants of the MoonSea to mobile - but hopefully if they see some interest here, perhaps they may be inclined to go forward ....

Would anyone else add +1 to bringing this module to NWN EE on Android ?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Bringing TotM to Android (or console) is "maybe". No hard promises on this.
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    Well ... thanks - maybe is better than "No".

Android and IOS folks - take a look at Daggerford on mobile. Truly a pleasurable experience.

I'm playing on a Samsung Tab A and the performance is fine if you tone down the settings a little.

A second batch of similar material would be very welcomed ....
  • Peter_JohnsonPeter_Johnson Member Posts: 36
    The Tyrants module is in the new Android version (I am just not sure whether the new Android version is only beta at the moment or already fully released). In any case I have just bought the module there.
    How very odd ....

I can't see it off of the Store function on NWN EE Android version.

I see Daggerford, KingMaker etc but not Tyrants ...

I prefer your version ;)
    here75jubqqi.jpg
    :)
    Zaxares
    Thanks for the image - I did not doubt your word but am wondering how this is coming about.

I just did a fresh install on a device where I never had the App installed and my list still starts off with Daggerford and does not show Tyrants at all ....

Were you ever part of a special Beta group ?
    I think you should be able to choose that you want betas on Google Play page of NWN (though there is usually limited number of places for beta enrollment). This is Google Play standard, nothing NWN specific - if developer supports betas and there are places, you can usually enroll with no problems.

I just was not sure whether this version was beta or not because it was not mentioned in changelog. And I think there is no way to recognize this when you are enrolled to receive betas.You just get update. Seeing forums here, it is clear it is beta.
    Looks like a full release now?

See Beamdog's announcement on FB.