Skip to content

Tyrants-Swaying Bough Inn

Drewbert_ahoyDrewbert_ahoy Member Posts: 96
The area transition to the Swaying Bough Inn in Elventree does not work. I cannot enter the inn, which is needed to progress within the module I'm assuming.

Comments

• PhantasmaPhantasma Member Posts: 79
    Assume you're playing the Premium version not the original vault version? You certainly do need to enter the Swaying Bough, but the transition is working fine for me on the latest version of NWN:EE. I take it you're clicking on the door, and simply nothing is happening?
  • Drewbert_ahoyDrewbert_ahoy Member Posts: 96
    Yes the premium version from Steam. And yes I open the door, see the bluish area transition field, but nothing happens when I click on it. Never had this problem with NWN before.
  • PhantasmaPhantasma Member Posts: 79
    Just to check the obvious, are you up-to-date with versions of both NWN:EE and the Premium mod (I think there were a few issues with some transitions so if you had an up-to-date version of one and not the other I could see a possibility for problems). And nothing in override that could be causing an issue (move the contents elsewhere just to be sure)?
  • jay12jay12 Member Posts: 7
    You can find the temporary fix to the problem in JuliusBorisov 's post in the linked thread.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/79410/moonsea-error-no-transition-found-on-zhentil-ruins-in-zhentil-keep
    Phantasma