Skip to content

End Battle.

deathgeonousdeathgeonous Member Posts: 64
In the final fight with Saravok, can he be backstabbed, or was that one of his immunities? I mean he was immune to pretty much everything but pure whacking in V1, TOSC nerfed him some, EE nerfed him some more, but, I can't remember if he was ever immune to the good old SUPRISE!!! SHANK!!! or not, and if so, did they remove that immunity? Thanks.

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    He can be backstabbed and I'm pretty sure that was always the case.
  • deathgeonousdeathgeonous Member Posts: 64
    Thanks. I just remember that he could only be damaged by Physical Attacks at first, and then they made him less and less broken, but was that NORMAL Physical Attacks, or ANY Physical Attacks, because Backstab is an ABILITY, not a NORMAL attack. See my dilemma, and lack of memory as well. Hehe. Still, thanks for the info.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Backstab is a normal physical attack - it hits in the same way and does exactly the same type of damage as a non-backstab, but just more of it :p.
    monico
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    While there are creatures out there immune to backstabs, like oozes, that just means that a hit that would be a backstab instead deals a normal hit worth of damage. And Sarevok has never been one of them - for all his power, he's still human with human weak points
    monico
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    And Sarevok is a Deathbringer not a barbarian :smiley:
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    kptbi1ma3fhg.jpeg
    Moomintroll