I am looking for a PW with the following characteristics -->
- You can take back / roll-back statements you have accidentally written in dialogue in role-play because you made a mistake you really didn't even wanted to make, because of lacking knowledge of lore of this PW.
- DM's didn't force you and even uninvolved players into role-play you didn't even want to do, only because you made an unwanted, unapparent mistake.
- were leveling-up is not so incredibly slow that even after playing many, many month and many hours every day too you still have not reached level 8 for example, and where reaching level 20 for example, especially with some races / sub-races, would take virtually years to accomplish.
- no harsh punishing dying-system. And also no dying-system which makes it possible to even loose whole levels at the hands of unbalanced random-enemy-groups which eventually keep you in an infinity-loop of endless dying.
- A PW were a question like "Can you tell me where the quest-giver for becoming a vampire is ?" is not answered by a DM with "I actually could tell you, but i will not, because it would be considered "Meta-Gaming". You must find the quest-givers on your own." which then really means you have to talk to hundreds of NPC's scattered in the whole PW-World, even in remote and secret places, which all have a similar boring dialogue, just to find the quest-giver. And were fellow player-comrades who even played this PW for many years (!) did not know were the quest-giver is to find.
- were role-playing and hack & slash have a good balance on that server between each other.
- A big PW-World, which means not too small.
- Not a PW where on an regular afternoon only 3 or 4 people are online.