Skip to content

Modded game Unable to kill trolls

FestenFesten Member Posts: 17
Hello, I have started a new game with several mod via EE Mod Setup, and I have a problem every time I fight a troll.
He will take damage but won't go down as usual. No matter if I am using acid or fire weapons he will still stuck to life before regenrating. I even try opening the console and use the crtl Y code but even that won't kill them.

Do you have any idea what mat be causing this and how to solve it ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    Try finger of death, that often works. If you post your weidu log then diagnosis of the problem may be possible.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    unless the hit dice of the trolls have been affected, death spell works on all of them ( except for maybe torgal ) but even giant, spectre and spirit trolls die instantly from death spell
  • FestenFesten Member Posts: 17

Mantis37 wrote: »
    Try finger of death, that often works. If you post your weidu log then diagnosis of the problem may be possible.
    Unable to share the weidu log because of exceding characters, here is a google link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ny3SoAZvX32i1OrdD79FpqFAgpPN7jGi/view?usp=sharing
    edited July 2020
    b
    Post edited by Festen on
    edited July 2020
    b
    Post edited by Festen on
    edited July 2020
    b
    Post edited by Festen on
    Also I try finger of death (by adding it via EE Keeper) and it doesnt work.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Does the problem persist if you quit and come back? I've had some glitches like that, when the modded data didn't load properly.

Trolls that are already spawned in your save ... those are probably locked in. If this is the issue, you should probably go back to a save before entering the troll-infested area.
    jmerry wrote: »
    Does the problem persist if you quit and come back? I've had some glitches like that, when the modded data didn't load properly.

Trolls that are already spawned in your save ... those are probably locked in. If this is the issue, you should probably go back to a save before entering the troll-infested area.

Yes the problem persist. First happened in Firkaarg dungeon with the cook troll and the smaller one killing a werewolf. Went to the Nalia Quest and same problem.

Started a new save game and went directly to the D'Arnise dungeon and still unable to kill the trolls.