Skip to content

Twisted Rune on SCS Tactical

2»

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @VanDerBerg In vanilla BG2, I think the only "Elder Orb" that doesn't use rays is the Unseeing Eye, which is explicitly blind.
  • VanDerBergVanDerBerg Member Posts: 217
    @DavidW

Actually, a correction. Triggers, sequencer and contingencies are so broken on my Mac SCS install that they are virtually unusable, unless I am doing something seriously wrong. The latest example...Contingency tab says I have a spell trigger prepared...
    hednj3n5dyc7.png

But the spell trigger isn't there on my special abilities menu...

p7vfowq1eiis.png

And I cannot prepare another one, as it says I cannot prepare another contingency of the same type

yry5w7oupl3m.png

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    Isn't the white icon of the spell trigger the actual trigger? It seems like it should be working.
  • VanDerBergVanDerBerg Member Posts: 217
    edited July 2020
    Naw, it's a minor spell sequencer. The one to the left of it is chain contigency which I also cannot set.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    That decoupling is an unfortunately common bug; lots of people have reported it, and not just in SCS. I've seen it myself. For a non-protagonist, you can kill and raise them to clear out the sequencer and make it usable again. If the protagonist is affected, you pretty much need to use a save editor such as EEKeeper - remove the effect that says what's in the sequencer, or add the ability that activates the sequencer.

Patch 2.6 is being worked on now - hopefully, a fix for this is somewhere in there.