Skip to content

How do I force my saves to go to the cloud?

I presently don't know how to do this... Is there was a way to have all of your saves go onto the cloud or how does this work?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you own it on steam, right hand click on the game ( from the game list on the left hand side ) and select "Properties..."

on that first page make sure the box is checked that says; Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game

then next, click on the "UPDATES" tab at the top

and at the bottom, make sure the box is checked that says; Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Baldur's Gate...

this will make it so no matter what PC you play on, as long as it has steam you can play it on multiple PCs

if you are trying to save through multiple devices like phone and tablets then i have nothing unfortunately
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229
    See on my main computer (which is in the shop) the option to cloud save is there... but on my potato (which does play the game otherwise decently) has no such option...
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    is your potatoe a PC?

if so, does it have the latest version of steam on it perhaps?

also, worse case scenario if it is a PC you can just transfer your save file via usb drive stick and then put it in to your other PC when its out of the shop