Skip to content

dark maeko mods

DarkmaekoDarkmaeko Member Posts: 66
edited October 2018 in BG:EE Mods
NO CONNECTION TO OTHER NPC MODS
my ithid npc hes ment for bg2 . pits hes a regular mind flayer but any regular monsters hes going to smash any magic / + 1 etc stuff is going to be normal have 1 you can use for your self or the npc it self spawns in front of frieldy arm in

Post edited by Darkmaeko on

Comments

• DarkmaekoDarkmaeko Member Posts: 66
    a
    the npc when he joins levels up to 13 and when u save and reload goes back down to 1. but it inflates the shit out of his health i just shadow keeper it back down to what its suposed to be 4. not sure how to fix that tho
    sorc kit to go along with the psionic spells cant wear any weapons other then off hand
    edited October 2018
    :D all the weakness and strengths of regular mind flayers no magic elemetals tho still need restiances for that or spells etc
    Post edited by Darkmaeko on
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,702
    edited October 2018
    I am not sure if it's a good idea to use the same portrait I've been using for like 7 years now for my illithid NPC mod. It may be more than confusing for some players, especially the new ones. It's been there since 2011.
    http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/846-varshoon-an-illithid-npc/

I know the picture is there, available, but players may think the mod those projects are somehow connected or one initiative and... well, they're not.

EDIT: I.... have no idea what just happened under this post. Nevermind. Bless you whatever you're doing.
    Post edited by LavaDelVortel on
    this is just what i play for my personal use i didnt make the portrait and it was not made by you either. so plz dont take credit for it. if you want to play with it u can if not dont like i say im just posting some of my personal mods that i play with
    i do have custom portraits of mind flayers but lets be honest it doesnt matter what comes with a npc we all change the portrait to what ever we like anyway.
    ive seen your version tho and did notice the portrait but for me personally i dont care usually change the portraits anyway but if it means allot to you i can change it to something else
    NOTE NO CONNECTION TO ANY OTHER NPC MODS
    random female voice generic
    npcs i like to use when use a bard playthrough or what ever. hexxat, caelar argent, mkhiin, and the mighty CORWIN!
    you need to add each charater to what ever map you want them in / location. in the GAM with dltcep
    the .gam file if u dont know how to edit it past it in override folder
    edited July 2020
    blank text name them after install to prevent overlapping text