Skip to content

Thieves Guild Globals

Hi all! As the title says, I'm looking for the global values for the Thieves Guild. I messed up a bit ago and forgot to give Renal's man his dues, but logged several hours of play inbetween where I am and that point, and am trying to alter it so that I don't loose my guild.

Also, probably want these for Spellhold and the Underdark, so that I don't go through the same then.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i think you can actually get it back when you talk to him ( perhaps have to pay him an advance or something? )

also, when you leave for chapter 4 and 5, you don't get penalized for not paying dues, they will be on hold once you are there and will resume again when you get back
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    This should be moved to the BG2 section, really.
  • terezeroterezero Member Posts: 9
    I can ask for it back, yes. I was going to save that for the Underdark period of time... but you say that it's suspended for that time? I remember it not being on previous playthroughs, but this is my first time playing the Enhanced version.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    im pretty sure that even in the original game the thief stronghold timers are on hold in chapter 4 and 5

also for hind sight, there are only like 2 or 3 special mission/scenarios you can do with the thief stronghold, after that its just gold and thats IF your dudes dont end up in prison

so if you think you are missing much from not doing the thieve's guild you dont have to worry, there isn't much to miss
  • terezeroterezero Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2020
    @Isewein: Sorry, I thought I had posted in the BG2 forum. Careless mistake on my part.
    Post edited by terezero on