Skip to content

How do I change my e-mail

DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
I was able to change my e-mail for the forum but I can not change it for Beamdog or the client. How do I change it?

Comments

• shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    I have the same concern with the client. I can update my email address on the forum (and did), but can't find the option on the main Beamdog page. I don't have that email anymore and would be pissed if I lost access to my purchases if I forgot the password and couldn't reset or something.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
  • DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
    I had already checked there. The only support there is for games. There is no support for Beamdog site issues or the client.
    So there is no way to change my e-mail address for Beamdog and the Client? This is a very basic thing that should be available.
    I did contact support with a request to change my e-mail. I have not received a response and my old e-mail is still listed.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    What is your ticket number?
    NWNS-9267
    It's now done. Sorry it took so long.
    Thanks for the help. Everything is working fine with the e-mail change.