Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Rest Causes BGEE to Stop Responding

shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 153
I noticed this was happening if one of my characters wasn't fully healed. I figured it was a glitch from a mod. I just did a new install after 6 months of not playing to give the saga another play through. I went through the painstaking process of uninstalling and reinstalling again. With SCS this takes half a day.

Anyhow, after a reinstall I still have the same issue. I searched and seem others had the same problem and it could be related to a bug with healing spell at rest. However, I didn't see a fix in any of the posts. So, I removed Quayle (my only divine caster. he does have cure light wounds as a memorized spell.). Doesn't freeze without him in the party.

So, it seems to be related to healing and Quayle's healing spell. MODs I have that affect spells are Spell Revisions and SCS.

Any ideas?

Comments

• shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 153
    Did a c couple of more tests.

My party:
    Gnome F/I
    Minsc
    Imoen
    Quayle

We are on our way to rescue Dynaheir. Currently just entered the Xvart Village map. Minsc has 10/12 HP. Game stops responding on rest. If Minsc drinks healing potion, no freeze. If I remove, Quayle no problem.

It was happening before this, I just figured it was a buggered MOD install, but I just finished a complete reinstall. Another thread mentioned about it checking something for healing before rest, but didn't say how to fix.