Skip to content

CLERIC/WARRIOR AND TWO-HANDS WEAPON

Hi at all, i'm new of the forum and new of this great old game. I start now to play this game becouse i bought it for the tablet, but there is one thing that i have not understood. I create my new character, a cleric/warrior, and i see that basically he had the knowledge of the two-hands weapon, but, a part of the long stick (shit weapon) i have not finded a single two-hand weapon that my character can use... i'm doing somethings of wrong or do not exist a two-hands weapon for this character? Thank you at all for the help.

Comments

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    The only two-handed weapons that a Cleric can use are Quarterstaves and (in IWD only) the occasional two-handed hammer. Remember that you're limited by the Cleric's allowed weapons even if you're multi-classed.
  • NickodemusNickodemus Member Posts: 2
    @Pokota First of all thank you for the answer, i know about of the many weapons limitations of the cleric, but i thought that will exist the right two-hands weapon, with the "Quarterstaves" you mean the long stick? Or is another more powerful weapon? And about of the two-hands hammer is a really rare weapon? I don't have finded one of it yet.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    For a fighter/cleric in IWD there are unfortunately not many two-handed options. Flails or maces would be the way to go in my opinion.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    @Nickodemus Yeah, the long sticks are "Quarterstaves." Two-Handed Weapons are more the domain of Fighters, Wizards, and Fighter/Wizards