Skip to content

Where Do I Report BD Client Error Codes?

TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
edited August 2020 in Beamdog Client
Game : NwN EE Retail Branch
Platform Windows 10 64 bit Home

I have started to consistently receive BD client error code 3221225477 upon exiting the game. Along with the code I am urged to report this to BD support. However there is no section in support dedicated to the BD client. So where do I report this to?

TR

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    @TarotRedhand If I recall correctly this error code is generated in relation to outdated drivers, although I have mostly seen it in conjunction with IE games. See for example this thread.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited August 2020
    @Doubledimas In this instance I doubt it is anything to do with video drivers as I always update those when nvidia notifies me via their experience client. Not only that but I only relatively (e.g. last 3 months) upgraded from a gtx 750ti to a gtx 1650 so that I can continue to play modern games. I only have NwN EE via the client.

[edit]

It appears to have stopped now even though I changed nothing since posting this query.

TR
    Post edited by TarotRedhand on
    JuliusBorisov
  • XorinaXorina Member Posts: 138
    Game : NwN EE Retail Branch
    Platform Windows 10 64 bit Home

I have started to consistently receive BD client error code 3221225477 upon exiting the game. Along with the code I am urged to report this to BD support. However there is no section in support dedicated to the BD client. So where do I report this to?

TR
    Report error codes here: https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

JuliusBorisov