Skip to content

Questions on romances for SoD; do they conflict? Do EE ones (Neera, etc) get mentioned later?

Topic. So for this, my first run intending to do all of the games, I am playing a Female Elf Archer, Neutral Good. in BG, I was all flirty with the monk, and I was debating seeing where that goes in SoD and BG 2, etc. Yet I messed up his items, and he doesn't have any of his unique gear here in SoD, which really hurts him this game (I don't have any console ways to add them back in either). I could flirt with the good captain for something different, but I'm worrying if that will mess things up later in BG 2. I don't think it would, but doesn't stop my brain from worrying lol.

So yea, just wondering if I have them both in my party, is there a conflict to romancing both? (That's a thing in BG 2 yes?)

And to confirm, is there any mention of SoD in BG 2 EE, if I flirt with (so and so) in SoD?

FenrirWolfganger

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited September 2020
    as sod was written after bg2ee alot of it is foreshadowing to their quests in bg 2 ee atlest with neera.

the sod romance for the ee characters is never mentioned in 2 as beamdog never added that. so they just assume the romance begins in 2 as 1 was flirting and sod was a kiss.
    Post edited by megamike15 on
    ThacoBellFenrirWolfganger
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited September 2020
    The "romances" in SoD (For npcs that return in 2) are more like friendships or just getting your foot in the door. They are written as a transition.
    megamike15