Skip to content

72 Hours No Support

Had to make a BD account. Then a support account for BD. Now an account for BD forums.

Ticket NWNS-7538 opened Friday night, still "waiting for support." Waiting to play a game that has been paid for but can't....

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi there! Sorry that we haven't replied. Saturday and Sunday are not working days at Beamdog. We'll try getting to your ticket ASAP.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @JohnnyShotMe Your ticket is now resolved. Thanks for the patience and happy playing!
  • Ghost11xGhost11x Member Posts: 1
    Same sort of issue here. I paid my money and went through a quick setup. When I try to log on it sends me to the Beamdog Store.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Ghost11x wrote: »
    Same sort of issue here. I paid my money and went through a quick setup. When I try to log on it sends me to the Beamdog Store.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Can you elaborate more on the issue? What games did you buy, what setup did you go through?