Skip to content

[Infinite Dungeons] Raise Dead and Resurrection cannot bring back dead creature companions

Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
edited October 2020 in Technical Support
My two creature companions were killed by a Balor's Imploision. I tried using scrolls of Raise Dead and Resurrection to bring them back to life, but that didn't work. When using the scrolls, there were visual effects of the spells, but then nothing happened and my creature companions were still dead.

Comments

• Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    Can we please have a hot fix for this? My companions keep getting killed by Imploision.
  • WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    Infinite Dungeons hasn't ever been patched in EE, and is unlikely to ever receive patches. At best there might be a "version 2", but I wouldn't hold your breath for that either.

Short of a friendly faced community member investigating and providing an override fix, or doing so yourself, you should assume there are no changes coming.
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited October 2020
    Infinite Dungeons hasn't ever been patched in EE, and is unlikely to ever receive patches. At best there might be a "version 2", but I wouldn't hold your breath for that either.

Short of a friendly faced community member investigating and providing an override fix, or doing so yourself, you should assume there are no changes coming.

That would be disappointing. I hope it isn't like that.