Skip to content

Sometimes summoning familiar isn't working

Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
edited October 2020 in Technical Support
Sometimes after doing the somatic gesture of summoning familiar, nothing happens and the daily limit of summoning familiar still gets used up.

Comments

• CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    edited October 2020
    I've noticed this too recently. I thought it might just be a custom setting - to limit the summons by time but I never looked into it - in the particular mod I was playing : Eye of the Beholder 2, what are you playing? And what game version? 8193.16, .17, .18? ie Stable, Dev, Preview?
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    Calgacus wrote: »
    I've noticed this too recently. I thought it might just be a custom setting - to limit the summons by time but I never looked into it - in the particular mod I was playing : Eye of the Beholder 2, what are you playing?

I'm playing Infinite Dungeons. But the same issue happened as well when I was playing the original campaign and the two expansion packs.
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    And what game version? 8193.16, .17, .18? ie Stable, Dev, Preview?
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited October 2020
    Calgacus wrote: »
    And what game version? 8193.16, .17, .18? ie Stable, Dev, Preview?

From what I have seen, it has existed since at least v80.8193.13. After I upgraded my version to v81.8193.16, the issue still exists.

I download and update the game from Steam so I guess it's the stable version.